- 240, Boul Fréchette, Chambly, Québec, ca
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance, and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Quebec and is currently the only supplier of vehicle telemetry in North America. The company is actively developing the Internet of TrucksTM, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Are you looking for a stimulating environment to put your strengths to good use? Are you known for your analytical mind, positive attitude, resourcefulness and leadership? Join our accounting team! You will be responsible for producing financial statements, maintaining month-end accounting entries and preparing budgets.
- Take part in period-end closing activity and produce monthly financial statements
- Maintain, revise and assist with general ledger account reconciliation and manual journal entries
- Set and uphold internal controls to ensure compliance with procedures
- Improve current processes to support continued company growth
- Validate the accuracy and exhaustiveness of various system-generated reports
- Prepare month-end reports and help explain budget and various department result variances
- Take part in various annual projects (budget preparation, forecast updates, external auditor support, etc.)
- Prepare information required for auditing purposes (internal and external) and follow up on the resulting recommendations
- Lead the accounting team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least five (5) years of experience as an accountant
- Good time and priority management skills, ability to work on tight deadlines
- Independence and thoroughness
- Analytical mindset, meticulousness, diligence and sound professional judgment
- Full proficiency in French and English
- CPA title
Employees are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day