Writer/Content Creator - Intern
- 925 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
IROC Digital is a boutique advertising and marketing agency located in Atlanta. We provide a holistic collaboration across business and technology disciplines to solve brand and business challenges for some of the fastest growing companies. We believe that our clients’ success is a win for us.
Our digital solutions create interactive experiences that help clients instantly connect, engage and interactive with their customers.
The Content Creator is a talented visual communicator who can clearly articulate the lloyd way in a creative and engaging manner. The Content Creator has a passion for video, photography, storytelling, and digital communications, and is always looking for the next great way to improve the lloyd guest experience. The Content Creator will also assist with basic design, event planning and execution, and email marketing.
- A Bachelor's degree in Visual Studies, Multimedia Design, or Communications (or a related field)
- At least one year of video production experience
- Proficient in Adobe Premier, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign a plus
- An understanding of brand-first integrated marketing techniques
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Night and weekend availability
What You Will Do!
- Produce long- and short-form video for social media ads, YouTube, and other streaming platforms
- Take and edit photos for use across multiple platforms
- Use templates to create various graphics for digital and print
- Monitor and report on the success of individual videos and other multimedia content
- Manage the lloyd creative asset storage system
- Assist with internal and external events, and ongoing promotions
- Oversee creation of weekly email newsletters
- Assist with the development of promotional items for advertisements, social media, and other marketing pieces to drive sales and brand awareness
- Assist with miscellaneous office tasks as needed
Developing YouTube Channels typically includes:
- Development and production of YouTube-specific videos
- Channel and show strategy
- YouTube video uploads and optimization
- Day-to-day channel audience engagement
- Partnership and collaborations management
- Asset and copyright management
- Analytics reports