PR/Digital Media Marketing Intern
- STE 326
IROC Digital is a boutique advertising and marketing agency located in Atlanta. We provide a holistic collaboration across business and technology disciplines to solve brand and business challenges for some of the fastest growing companies. We believe that our clients’ success is a win for us.
Our mobile solutions create interactive experiences that help clients instantly connect, engage and interactive with their customers.
We're looking for a creative thinker who can also roll up his or her sleeves.... somebody who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Come create the agency of the future and help us.
We are looking for a competent Public Relations (PR) Specialist to work closely with the team to enhance our company’s corporate brand and manage our clients’ reputations.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining media relations and collaborating with creative teams in promotional activities. This role also supports the companies’ senior staff by fulfilling routine tasks including media monitoring, daily email activity, work order assignments and database management.
We are seeking candidates with strong copywriting and presentation skills, as well as experience and knowledge of corporate communications, project management and social media.
Driven individuals with plenty of enthusiasm, strong multi-tasking skills and pleasant personalities will be our ideal candidates.
- Supports the implementation of our strategic marketing plans.
- Writes and edits public relations materials, including but not limited to press releases, media kits, e-blasts, social media and blog posts, presentations and scripts.
- Assists with media relations, pitches, editorial calendars and reporter requests.
- Compiles data research including but not limited to industry trends, secured media coverage and contact lists.
- Manages the assignment and completion of work orders and deadlines given to support staff.
- Represents IROC Digital at company and community events, press conferences, trade shows and consumer functions as needed.
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives, preferably at an agency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Pursuing a BS/BA in PR, marketing, communications, journalism or relevant field