Social Media Marketing Specialist/Intern
- 925B Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA
IROC Digital doesn't just deliver digital marketing, we deliver solutions!
IROC Digital is a boutique advertising and marketing agency located in Atlanta. We provide a holistic collaboration across business and technology disciplines to solve brand and business challenges for some of the fastest growing companies. We belive that our clients’ success is a win for us.
Our digital marketing teams create interactive experiences that help clients instantly connect, engage and interactive with their customers.
Our services are organized in two areas: Project/Program Management for Technology Solutions; Digital Marketing and Digital Media campaigns for client accounts.
Headquartered in the Atlanta, GA, IROC Digital's staff is also strategically situated throughout the country, prepared to work with clients at any location worldwide.
You understand technology, but you love people. Social media technology is a means to an end; that end generally being to communicate effectively, build trust and foster community.
We are interested in the outgoing person who gets what social media can do and wants to use it to reach out to people -- friends, customers, clients, people with similar interests, etc. If that's you, don't worry about whether you have sufficient "passion" for a social media manager's job. You do. We’re looking for someone who has done or is capable of doing the activities below:
- Manage corporate blog, Twitter, Facebook, youtube and other social media platforms, and lead strategic activities and promotions with key teams.
- Write blog posts that reflect the company’s spirit and public interest initiatives while driving consumer engagement & loyalty.
- Manage an editorial calendar consisting of content provided by other departments.
- Establish consistency of message across multiple networks to ensure proper messaging is being published online.
- Suggest social media tools and contribute to improvement suggestions that increase reach and content/campaign productivity.
- Create the design and implementation of social media campaigns
- Monitor all web analytics on a weekly basis (FB Ads/page views, Twitter followers, etc.) and provide reports of growth and other activity.
- Drive traffic to our various website properties.
- Recommend key metrics that must be tracked to analyze the effectiveness of our website.
- In addition to online content, write press releases, media advisories, Op-Eds, etc.
- Pitch stories to media.
The ideal candidate is pursuing BS/BA (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline with at least a 3-5 years successful proven track record in public relations and/or marketing, preferably in an Agency environment.