Fiscal Policy Analyst
- 16, Jl. Cikini Raya No.3, RT.16/RW.1, Cikini, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10330, Indonesia
Independent Research & Advisory International is a premium research & advisory firm focused on public policy, market research, and corporate advisory. Our research coverages include Palm Oil and Biodiesel, Tobacco, Healthcare, Mining Industries including Nickel & Coal, Food & Agriculture, Electric Vehicles and Battery, Capital Markets
Our clients include major conglomerates in Indonesia, multinational company and we are advising Coordinating Ministry of Economic Affairs and Minister of Land Affairs & Spatial Planning Republic of Indonesia.
This is a satellite office based in Singapore, with headquarters in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Help to interpret, critique, explain, and apply academic and other original research to the economic issues including taxation and the macroeconomy (such as the fiscal response to the economic development) which often spans a variety of disciplines including microeconomics.
Conduct rigorous macro-economic and statistical analysis for Indonesia and neighboring countries including fiscal policy.
Must be curious to apply his/her analytical skills to a broad range of fiscal policy issues and/or new fiscal policy development.
Seek to determine the implications of the findings and forecasting change.
Be responsible for the design and maintenance of relevant data basis related to the economic, fiscal, and social performance of Indonesia and neighboring countries
Work closely with government clients, partners, private sector and support the formulation of public policy including fiscal policy
Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics or Tax/Fiscal Policy or other relevant field from a top-university.
Work experience as an economist or analytic role with a consulting company, research center, a government body, or a think tank
At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Job Benefits :
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Leave: 12 Working Days
- Festive Allowance: 1 month salary
- Variable Performance Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance + BPJS
- Training Development
Applicants must provide the following Curriculum Vitae (CV) information before being considered :
- Must be Indonesian
- Date of Birth & Age
- Marital Status
- Education Background
- Job Experience
- Currently Drawn Salary & Other Benefits
- Salary Expectation
Key Clients :
We advise both the private and public sectors, including key stakeholders such as:
- Coordinating Ministry of Economic Affairs, Republic of Indonesia
- Ministry of Land Affairs & Spatial Planning, Republic of Indonesia
- Major Indonesian Conglomerates
- Multinational Companies
Who We Are Looking For :
- Resilient - In a fast competitive working environment, candidate must be able to stand quickly from small failures and continue to drive forward
- Versatility – Candidate must be able to adapt quickly and adjust to different kinds of tasks or project, particularly "out of the box"
- Integrity – Candidate must be trustworthy to handle sensitive information and perform consistently to a good standard