Senior Analyst - Financial Research
- 400 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238875
Independent Research & Advisory International is a premium research & advisory firm focused on public policy, market research, and corporate advisory in Indonesia. Our research coverages includ Palm Oil and Biodiesel, TobaccoMining Industries including Nickel & Coal, Food & Agriculture, Electric Vehicles and Battery, Capital Markets
Our clients include major conglomerates in Indonesia, multinational company and we are advising Coordinating Ministry of Economic Affairs and Minister of Land Affairs & Spatial Planning Republic of Indonesia.
This is a satellite office based in Singapore, with headquarters in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Investment Analysis
- Industry Specialist
- Market Monitoring
- Research Reporting - Present portfolio, investment strategy, and recommendations in a well-thought, data-driven, and appealing manner to relay insights to clients
- Singapore Citizen / Singapore PR
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring finance, business, accounting, statistics, economics, or related fields
- At least 5 years of working experience in investment advisory, financial research, or related fields
- CFA certification a strong plus
- Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia a strong plus
- In-depth understanding of Indonesian ecosystem (economy, industry, work culture, history) a strong plus