Analyst - Market / Economic Research
- 400 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238875
Independent Research & Advisory International is a premium research & advisory firm focused on public policy, market research, and corporate advisory. Our research coverages include Palm Oil and Biodiesel, Tobacco, Healthcare, Mining Industries including Nickel & Coal, Food & Agriculture, Electric Vehicles and Battery, Capital Markets
Our clients include major conglomerates in Indonesia, multinational company and we are advising Coordinating Ministry of Economic Affairs and Minister of Land Affairs & Spatial Planning Republic of Indonesia.
This is a satellite office based in Singapore, with headquarters in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Research - Provide insights for specific sectors through monitoring and stakeholder engagement
- Analysis - Create models using analysis frameworks to build strong and sound arguments
- Reporting / Storytelling - Deliver insights to clients through presentation decks, reports, and other mediums
- Networking - Engage with IRAI's extensive network of stakeholders to gather information and build working relationships
- Grit - Able to thrive in a high-pressure environment to deliver high-quality results
- Integrity - Possess a strong moral compass to maintain a good work ethic and become a reliable source for the team and other stakeholders in our network
- Singapore Citizen / Singapore PR
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring finance, business, accounting, statistics, economics, or related fields
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience working with Government Agencies or Degree in Public Policy
- Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia and mandarin a strong plus