Admin - Administrative Assistant / Finance
- 400 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238875
Independent Research & Advisory International is a premium research & advisory firm focused on public policy, market research, and corporate advisory. Our research coverages include Palm Oil and Biodiesel, Tobacco, Healthcare, Mining Industries including Nickel & Coal, Food & Agriculture, Electric Vehicles and Battery, Capital Markets
Our clients include major conglomerates in Indonesia, multinational company and we are advising Coordinating Ministry of Economic Affairs and Minister of Land Affairs & Spatial Planning Republic of Indonesia.
This is a satellite office based in Singapore, with headquarters in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory
- Singapore Citizen / Singapore PR
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university in related field
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others