Senior Associate - Private Equity Fund Accounting (Remote Optional)
- Market St, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance & Accounting
- Contract: Permanent
IQEQ is a preeminent service provider to the alternative asset industry. IQEQ works with managers in multiple capacities ranging from hedge fund, private equity fund, and mutual fund launches; private equity fund administration; advisory firm set-up, regulatory registration and infrastructure design; ongoing regulatory compliance (SEC, CFTC, and 40 Act); financial controls and operational support services; compliance and operational related projects and reviews; and outsourced CFO/controller and administration services to private equity fund investments – portfolio companies, real estate assets and energy assets. Our client base is growing, and our existing clients are engaging the firm across the spectrum of our services offerings.
- Support IQEQ client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries
- Maintain general ledger, Cash, Payables and Receivables
- Prepare Treasury cash disbursements for all entities
- Monitor daily banking transactions
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Produce cash & expense forecasting as needed
- Monitor and maintain internal controls
- Reconcile customer/vendor POs to billings
- Perform monthly closing entries and general ledger account reconciliations including inventory, proactively calculating estimates and accruals, recording journal entries as required.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs and weighted average
- Responsible for hands-on cost accounting, for multiple projects.
- Monitor, update and maintain all aspects of the inventory valuation system and ERP system.
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues.
- Handle daily/routine client information requests and fulfill ad-hoc requests as needed
- Manage and prioritize work tasks to meet competing deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with 3.0 GPA
- 3+ years of experience in Fund Accounting
- Ability to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment
- Ability to produce high quality work product and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word (Investran a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.