Senior Accountant/ Corporate Administrator
- Am Schanzengraben, Zürich, Switzerland
- Department: Finance & Accounting
- Contract: Permanent
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
You will play a key role in our Corporate team, as you will be responsible for providing a variety of accounting tasks to service your own client portfolio and deliver the highest level of client service.
Every day is a new challenge so you will need to be a team player at heart, with great organisational time management and communication skills that will help establish strong relationships with clients.
The main responsibilities of this role include bookkeeping, managing the set-up of bank accounts, company incorporations, payroll accounting, and timely preparation of client statutory accounts (Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS), VAT returns and corporate tax returns.
- Qualified Accountant (Treuhänder/(in) mit eidg. Fachausweis, CA, CPA, ACCA)
- Sound knowledge of Swiss Tax law and Swiss Corporate law
- 5+ years post qualification experience in the Fiduciary Industry
- Fluent in English and German language (French and Italian would be an advantage)
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Swiss residence permit is essential
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.