Senior Transfer Agent / Due Diligence Officer
- Hoogoorddreef, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Contract: Permanent
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
You will be part of the Investor Administration team – providing administrative services mainly for our Dutch regulated investment funds, and you will be in close contact with the Fund Accounting team.
You will build and manage strong customer relationships with existing and new clients and their investors, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements.
You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will be responsible for the smooth running of every client or investor onboarding and of every transaction we facilitate. Depending on your education, experience and whishes you will either focus more on the coordination and execution of:
- the day to day Transfer Agency planning and handling and reviewing of transactions, corporate actions, reconciliations and orders. Overall overseeing the smooth running of every transaction we facilitate
- the onboarding of new clients and investors, performing enhanced Customer Due Diligence (KYC) checks, at the beginning of the relationship and throughout the lifecycle, processing the acquired data and monitoring every transaction closely, making sure they are up the applicable standards and regulations.
As a project owner and /or project team member you will be responsible for setting and successfully completing various client related projects. You will have a keen eye for process improvements and operational flows, all aimed at quality and efficiency.
Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need to ensure that you complete Customer Due Diligence checks typically for international or more complex Investors and build your internal network with our Legal, Risk and Compliance teams. You will ensure the adherence to internal and external regulations and policies.
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution to help us improve our process.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law, Business Administration, Organisation or Information
- Courses in financial legislation (Wft) or financial transaction monitoring legislation (Wwft) are a great asset
- 4- 6 years relevant Transfer Agent, Accounting and/or Customer Due Diligence experience
- Languages : Dutch and English
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.