IT Support Engineer
- Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Technology
- Contract: Permanent
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Our IT team partners with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients.
We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services. Technical Desktop Support Engineers troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and resolve computer-identified alarms, perform software deployments and migrations, host management and automate routine operational tasks.
You will possess a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical and communication skills and includes a mix of on-call operational tasks and day to day technology support.
As a Technical Desktop Support Engineer, you understand the business impact of support decisions. You drive the team to improve operational efficiency for all services through the identification and development of SLAs, metrics, monitors, procedures, tools, and documentation.
- Primary escalation point for the Central Service Desk regarding issues and requests: locally and within the other jurisdictions under your responsibility
- Management of incidents and Service requests escalated by the Central Service Desk
- Manage and maintain all hardware: locally and within the other jurisdictions
- Taking ownership of local support incidents and service requests
- Updating and maintaining tickets within the service management toolset
- Categorise and priorities tickets according to service management processes
- Assist with the installation, configuration, patching and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, and software (incl. Tracking of hardware inventory).
- Work with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software
- Work with vendor support contracts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IT Field.
- ITIL Foundation, Microsoft certification, Cisco Certification
- Possess a strong technical background on end-user/desktop support and audio visual set-up and support
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude and be willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done
- Demonstrable knowledge of administering Active Directory, Exchange, File & Folder permissions, GPO, SharePoint administration, Skype
- Installing, operating and supporting customers on Microsoft platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with the financial services industry is desired, but not essential
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices