Senior Corporate Officer Real Estate
- Hoogoorddreef, Amsterdam, Netherlands
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Drawing on your existing experience in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day administrative and legal formalities for our varied and complex client portfolios. This will include real estate and corporate entities including trusts and companies.
You have to be highly organized, reliable, work independently, pay close attention to details and know your subject matter as you will be dealing with queries relating to legal matters of holding companies.
You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements.
Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need to ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks.
You are able to support young team members and reviewing their work.
You will lead board and shareholders meetings, reviewing related minutes, agreements and documentation.
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Corporate / Company Law.
- 3 to 5 years of legal experience in the financial sector. Experience related to Real Estate and/or Trust is an advantage.
- Broad knowledge of compliance is a plus.
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing in English and Portuguese.
- You have strong analytical skills, mature judgment, and resilience.
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate.
- Preference goes to candidates already residing in the Netherlands.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.