Client Manager - Accountant
- Dublin and Shannon, Southern Ireland, Ireland
- Department: Client Services & Operations
- Contract: Permanent
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. In Belgium we support institutional client, global companies and private clients operating worldwide.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day to ensure you meet deadlines.
You will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of assigned clients. The portfolio will comprise of aviation and structured finance clients across a wide range of asset types, including securitisations, CDOs, CLOs, repackagings, receivables, and leasing transactions.
You will act as the point of contact, developing effective working relationships with the client, their advisors and any other parties connected to those client relationships.
Using your experience, you will prepare client management accounts and financial statements for review by the Senior Client Manager, ensuring all tax filings, regulatory reporting and client deliverables are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
With your analytical mind you review and interpret deal documentation, with support from the Transaction Management Team and Senior Client Manager, in connection with aviation or structured finance transactions to complete the required accounting deliverables in accordance with such documents and know how to resolve problems and issues that may arise.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal are a must have for this role to build relationships across the business. You will also need to build strong relationships with existing and new clients gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- University Degree in Business or similar
- ACCA/ ACA/CIMA/CPA qualified
- Prior experience in structured finance and aviation sector
- Strong experience in the preparation and review of management accounts and financial statements including disclosures
- Thorough knowledge of FRS 102, IFRS etc
- Management of client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with clients
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Intermediate Excel skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.