Business Intelligence Developer
- 412F Route d'Esch, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Within a team shared across Jersey and Luxembourg, you will be part of BI projects in a worldwide group. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of an automated ETL pipeline using Microsoft SQL Server suite and WhereScape Red. You will work closely to business requirement to deliver your work: integration with SSIS or WhereScape, restitution with SSRS, SSAS, Power BI.
You will be a key member to support day to day user requests.
Principal Responsibilities will be development of data models for Data Marts and Data Warehouses and perform OLAP cube development. Also, you have ability to perform assigned tasks utilizing knowledge of SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS.
You will share experience of data warehouse, and database technologies, standards, and methodologies to develop high quality solutions. You have ability to apply good analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving abilities. You will be working from business requirements to perform ETL, Reporting, and Analytics functions as well as build Data Visualizations including dashboards and reports. Your task will be also Quality Assurance for BI development and document data profiling results, data dictionaries, business glossaries, and data analysis findings.
- Problem solving
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong knowledge of business domains
- Relational and Dimensional Modeling
- Strong SQL development skills
- Experience with MS SQL Server suite, including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Experience with WhereScape Red
- Experience with MS Excel including PowerPivot
- Experience with other visualization and reporting tools like Power BI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentations and documentation
- Strong organizational skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.