- Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can priotise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
You will need to have an analytical mind so you can identify gaps in the financial reporting and accounting processes, interpret data, and provide concise explanations on trends and variances.
Building strong and effective relationships with colleagues and the wider business is an essential requirement for all our people.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal are a must have for this role to build relationships across the business. You will also need to build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Minimum of 3 years general accounting and/or financial reporting work experience
- Strong academic track record with University Degree in Accountancy
- Exposure in a shared service or fund accounting
- Knowledgeable in any accounting or ERP system
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Strong ownership of tasks, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Experience on preparation of working paper files and financial statements with disclosures and providing financial information for review
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.