- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can priotise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
You will need to have an analytical mind so you can identify gaps in the financial reporting and accounting processes, interpret data, and provide concise explanations on trends and variances.
Building strong and effective relationships with colleagues and the wider business is an essential requirement for all our people.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal are a must have for this role to build relationships across the business.
You'll design report and analyses against the developed metrics to drive key business decisions using the information such as timesheets, error analysis among others;
You will be responsible for data management, extraction, analysis, transformation and reporting to senior management team of the group;
Assemble and analyse data and ensure that all calculations are accurate, and assumptions are reasonable
Develop process improvement procedures to improve the recording and reporting process to ensure timely delivery of the results and required information;
Participate in gap analysis exercises and challenge the operations team with regard the difference between the target and results and complete root cause analysis and identify action plans, together with the operations team, to ensure further improvement of the actual performance;
Raise and identify necessary changes in how we capture data, implement automation in areas where possible.
Prepare communication plans for distribution to multiple stakeholders across the group.
Coordinate trainings and workshops on how to follow company standards and procedures to ensure ease in capturing and creating the report.
Update and maintain documentation on capturing data and reporting process.
• Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
• Prior experience with automation projects and reporting
• Accuracy, attention to details and constant focus on quality
• Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments;
• Pro-active, independent, accurate, flexible and customer oriented
• Analytical skill to break down a problem and determine the right solution
• Highly knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and has experienced working on large volume of data (familiarity with Pivot and V-look up is a must)
• Experience in creating presentation, report and analysis to be submitted to different levels of the organisation
• Effective communication skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.