Business Analyst with Six Sigma Certification
- Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Analyse the current processes and metrics to review and propose improvements to drive efficiency without impacting or reducing controls in the business.
• Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency.
• Manage reporting to ensure business and management are aware of progress and pipeline.
• Communication between/with business managers and users to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas;
• Participate in gap analysis exercises for new implementations;
• Work with the operations team to prioritise and implement process change requirements based on the operational needs of the business.
• Prepare communication plans for distribution to multiple stakeholders across the group.
• Coordinate trainings and workshops (including set up training material)
• Update and maintain documentation on process improvements and process performance.
• Produce supporting business cases for changes and measuring success post implementation
• Recommend process, product or technical changes to improve user experience, client service levels and or efficiencies, including improvement, or automation.
Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
Lean/ 6 Sigma qualification.
Prior experience with automation projects.
Accuracy, attention to details and constant focus on quality
Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments;
Pro-active, independent, accurate, flexible and customer oriented
Analytical skill to break down a problem and determine the right solution
Proven track record of process improvement projects.
Effective communication skills to all levels of an organization.
Experience in modelling tools to document processes, impact of changes to processes and updates to processes for training materials.
Experience in documenting and validating requirements for process improvements.
Collaboration and influencing skills to ensure the buy in of others across the business.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.