Capacity Planner Manager
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, NCR, Philippines
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
The Capacity Planner will focus on achieving and maintaining optimal operational efficiency. This function ensures that we have visibility into talent demand and that we have the right level of resourcing with the right skill sets staffed at the right time.
In this role, you will create a global workforce planning function in partnership with Operations, HR, Finance, and other business partners. This Capacity Planner will be responsible for establishing a workforce/capacity planning and reporting function that integrates data from a variety of systems and processes. In addition to standing up a core workforce planning system, this role will create processes that will enable business leaders to define and understand strategic objectives, develop actionable workforce plans, forecast hiring demand, assess talent supply and capacity, and develop metrics to drive workforce decisions.
Functional Areas and Responsibilities:
- Drive the strategic direction of workforce planning and capacity management, staff solutions strategy, and geographic diversification.
- Lead the end-to-end cycle of workforce planning from collection during annual planning to tracking and governance throughout the plan year.
- Establish a forecast process that creates greater accuracy and agility in understanding the workforce needs at a level of granularity that includes number and type of resources, critical skills in demand, analysis of available supply and plan to address gaps.
- Recommend and implement workforce planning system and demand forecasting process in partnership with TA, IT, Finance, Business leaders, and HR partners.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HR teams on workforce planning, system and process to ensure ongoing engagement with business leaders.
- Create optimal capacity plans and set staffing targets for the business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, Operational Flexibility, and Cost Effectiveness
- Ongoing evaluation, management and reconciliation of data with an emphasis on accurate interpretation of data in order to identify potential issues and provide solutions.
- Establish playbook for new site development including coordination of teams and workforce to stand up new locations by engaging with central teams such as real estate, facilities, talent acquisition, HR Services, etc., to define roadmap to establish appropriate central support.
- Provide analytics and interpret results to support the business decision involving internal labor modeling, location strategy, organization workforce design, workforce competency modeling, etc.
- Provide analytics at a granular Client level to ensure Business has clear understanding of performance and profitability vs engagement agreements
- Support Sales Team with models and guideline for evaluating new business workforce requirements, improving accuracy of initial agreements.
- Support development of benchmark and reporting dashboards including structural ratios (hiring and other business volumes and metrics)
- Execute timely analysis while managing multiple competing priorities. Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders as well as work independently
- Strong communication skills with ability to present information simply and cohesively to different levels of business partners.
- 7 years of Experience in a similar position
- BA/BS degree in human resources, economics, statistics, finance, social science, psychology, or another field that uses quantitative analysis (mathematics, engineering), or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing relationships with clients, and presenting to audiences.
- Solid understanding of people metrics with ability to explain the data insights to business partners.
- Demonstrated experience modeling workforce trends and analytics, including the utilization of various forms of data analysis
- Experience working with a variety of information systems, workforce planning and large and complex data files, analyzing file structure, using, and creating file layouts
- Demonstrated analytic and data management capabilities and reporting presentation of complex data.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.