- 153 E 53rd Street, 601 Lexington Avenue, 26th Floor, Suite B, New York City, New York, United States
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
As an Office Administrator with the ability to manage the office, every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day. Strong communication skills is a must have to build relationships across the business.
You'll ensure the smooth running of the office by maintaining efficient procedures and coordinate meetings and manage the conference room calendar.
You’ll be preparing meeting rooms for client meetings including setting up audio visual equipment, ordering refreshments and taking notes if required You would also liaise with our global offices on financial, legal, IT and recruitment when necessary.
Also, you'll be asked to provide administrative and travel assistance to the Client Services and Business Development teams.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage daily activities
- Time management, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably concentration in Business field
- 1-2 years post-undergraduate experience / will consider recent college graduates with strong internship experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.