- 412F, route d'Esch, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
As an Administrative Assistant with the ability to assist the fund team, every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day. Strong communication skills is a must have to build relationships across the business.
You’ll be highly organised so you can manage your day, have an eye for detail and high levels of accuracy as this is a busy team with lots of deadlines to meet.
You’ll need to ensure we meet statutory requirements by monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding us from potential risk.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Freshly graduated or with 1 year of professional experience as an Adminsitrative Assistant
- English must be fluent; French/German are considered as an asset
- A good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent administrative skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a team
- Diligent in their approach to tasks with good attention to detail
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.