Client Services Senior Accountant
- Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Your team will be your key focus, developing their skills and knowledge and build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will reviewing all reporting requirements, including financial statements and ad-hoc client deliverables.
Building strong and effective relationships with colleagues and the wider business is an essential. You’ll also need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Qualified Accountant (CPA or equivalent)
- 6 years' + relevant experience with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- You must have Knowledge of International Financial reporting standards
- Experience in preparation and review of financial statements with notes and other accounting related reports
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on Excel
- Knowledge of the private equity industry (desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and data manipulation (desirable)
- Experience working in Financial Services office environment (desirable)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.