- Job - Category (Career Site): Engineering
Since 2006, IOMAXIS dba MAXISIQ has advanced the state of Cyber RDT&E by bringing together industry expertise in software, hardware, communications and security, and leveraging decades of operational experience to deliver exceptional value to communities and the critical missions they support. Join us where we innovate, develop smarter solutions, technologies, services, and actionable capabilities for our clients- right when they need it most.
We are seeking a Network Engineer with a TS/SCI CI Poly. Expertise in network design, architecture, and operations to work as part of a collaborative, multi-discipline team in support of the US Government providing expertise in the field of network engineering. This is a full-time position is located near Quantico,VA. Remote work is unavailable at this time.
What you will be doing
- Designing and implementing Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN)
- Conveying technical designs, ideas and results to non-technical audiences and providing briefings to government personnel.
- Current TS/SCI with CI Poly required to start
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have knowledge of Cisco Routing and Switching, and network architecture planning
- Must have knowledge of remote administration and secure Virtual Private Networking
- Must understand commercial encryption standards and their application in IP networking
- Must have knowledge of VPN technologies, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IP Multicasting
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within small and large groups
- An ability to navigate and configure Linux operating systems
- An understanding of wired data transport mediums to include Category 5e/6 and fiber optics. #CJ
- Certifications such as CCIE and MCSE
IOMAXIS dba MAXISIQ (MAXISIQ, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.