Marketing Technology Product Manager
- 15821 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91436, USA
Ingrooves is a leading global music marketing and distribution company. We provide labels and artists with a global team of experts and a powerful technology framework, giving them transparent distribution tools and marketing solutions to maximize revenue in today’s dynamic music marketplace. By embracing data science and continually updating its offerings, Ingrooves is redefining the modern music company.
As Product Manager of Ingrooves’ Marketing Technology solutions, you will focus on products and services for labels to reach new audiences and execute highly-targeted campaigns. You will work closely with a variety of teams to define the opportunity, build the roadmap, and manage its execution. You have a strong handle on advertising+data strategies and platforms.
- Evaluate new opportunities, objectively prioritize features, and steer the product roadmap
- Drive product strategy and execution on marketing technology products in accordance with company goals and own the results
- Champion the product vision both internally and externally
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to maximize the opportunity and manage the execution of the strategy
- Develop data-focused marketing strategies focused on LTV and showing positive ROI
- Define efficient, test-driven processes for targeting and amplification
- Assist in testing campaign strategies
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Background in marketing technology
- Experienced with Facebook ad manager, programmatic buy platforms and DSPs, CRM systems
- Successfully taken a product from concept to launch
- Strong storyteller; articulate written and verbal communicator
- Creative and analytical problem solver
- Excel in driving focused, fast-paced execution
Success at Ingrooves
The successful candidate aligns with the Ingrooves culture by being solution-oriented, collaborative, leveraging best practices, and possessing a passion for both technology and music.
What this means: You care about success and moving your team forward.
The successful candidate will be open minded, with a natural curiosity of their internal and external customers, delivery oriented with an understanding of the product development process. Builds and fosters strong relationships and effective partnerships with cross-functional teams.
What this means: You care about your teammates and clients.
Executing for Results
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to generate and translate strategic plans into actions with timely execution and accountability.
What this means: You have a strong work ethic.
Establishes and maintains positive working relationships, operates with integrity, influences and supports others, and remains open to ideas.
What this means: Your teammates care about you.
The successful candidate will be tenacious and self-motivated and have a demonstrable record of resolving issues and providing effective solutions. Demonstrates an eagerness and ability to learn quickly and leverages a flexible mindset in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change.
What this means: You're efficient and intelligent.
Why work with us?
We are passionate about developing dynamic solutions in a relaxed and engaged environment. Our people matter! And we have a fun, relaxed working environment (with great views, among other perks)!