Finance Platform Product Manager
- 15821 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91436, USA
Ingrooves is a leading global music marketing and distribution company. We provide labels and artists with a global team of experts and a powerful technology framework, giving them transparent distribution tools and marketing solutions to maximize revenue in today’s dynamic music marketplace. By embracing data science and continually updating its offerings, Ingrooves is redefining the modern music company.
As Product Manager for Ingrooves’ Finance products, you will be responsible for our sales processing, payment, and royalty platforms. You will be working closely with our finance, royalties, and engineering departments to define and execute the product roadmap.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, market, and industry
- Proactively communicate with users and stakeholders to uncover opportunities and maintain alignment
- Champion the product vision both internally and externally
- Drive product strategy and execution on finance products in accordance with company goals and own the results
- Evaluate new opportunities, objectively prioritize features, and steer the product roadmap
- Define user stories and requirements
- Work with engineering teams to efficiently execute
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Background in financial technology
- Successfully taken a product from concept to launch
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Strong storyteller; articulate written and verbal communicator
- Creative and analytical problem solver
- Skilled at managing business objectives against technical constraints
- Passionate about design and user experience
- Excel in driving focused, fast-paced execution
Success at Ingrooves
The successful candidate aligns with the Ingrooves culture by being solution-oriented, collaborative, leveraging best practices, and possessing a passion for both technology and music.
What this means: You care about success and moving your team forward.
The successful candidate will be open minded, with a natural curiosity of their internal and external customers, delivery oriented with an understanding of the product development process. Builds and fosters strong relationships and effective partnerships with cross-functional teams.
What this means: You care about your teammates and clients.
Executing for Results
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to generate and translate strategic plans into actions with timely execution and accountability.
What this means: You have a strong work ethic.
Establishes and maintains positive working relationships, operates with integrity, influences and supports others, and remains open to ideas.
What this means: Your teammates care about you.
The successful candidate will be tenacious and self-motivated and have a demonstrable record of resolving issues and providing effective solutions. Demonstrates an eagerness and ability to learn quickly and leverages a flexible mindset in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change.
What this means: You're efficient and intelligent.
Why work with us?
We are passionate about developing dynamic solutions in a relaxed and engaged environment. Our people matter! And we have a fun, relaxed working environment (with great views, among other perks)!