- Encino, Encino, California, us
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best end-to-end digital asset management platform tools and services to content creators and owners.
Our focus is on promoting quality independent music labels through our network of media store partnerships that include Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, Amazon, Google Music, YouTube, and Napster. Our team is solutions-oriented, focused on delivering fun and results!
We are passionate about developing dynamic solutions in a relaxed and engaged environment. Our people matter! We have a fun, relaxed working environment (and great views, among other perks)!
Excellent opportunity for hands-on learning and to become involved in numerous facets of the sales and royalty processing business. Position is a cross-functional role and responsible for administrative support to the Finance and Rights Management Divisions of Ingrooves Music Group.
· Manage, track and organize reporting files for pre-processing from digital and physical sales partners and publishing sources
· Handle the uploading of reporting files and coordinate system integration processes
· Coordinate preparation stages for generation of monthly/quarterly client sales and royalty reporting
· Assist with preparation of reconciliation summary, detail, and supporting documentation for approval purposes
· Handle invoice/cost review/approval workflow
· Provide support with catalog research, database ingestion and cleanup
· Assist with Soundexchange and Neighboring Rights files, submissions and conflicts
· Other Administrative duties as needed
· 1-3 years’ experience in a finance and accounting role with a degree in finance/accounting
· Ability to handle multiple projects and deal with tight deadlines
· Willingness to work outside normal responsibilities to achieve desired results
· Extremely detail oriented, excellent planning and execution skills with a proven ability to establish and meet impactful goals and objectives
· Proficiency with the MS-Office Suite, particularly, outstanding Excel skills (e.g. Nested Functions, V-Lookups, Pivot tables, etc.)
· Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing entrepreneurial environment.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to interact with all levels of management
· Familiarity with the entertainment and/or music industry desired but not required
· Experience working in Counterpoint Suite (Music Maestro/Record Maestro), preferred but not required
· Knowledgeable of the domestic PRO’s and Royalty Sources
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.