Associate, Platform Operations
- Los Angeles, CA
Join the INgrooves team!
At INgrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners.
What does it take to be successful at INgrooves?
For Music. For technology that supports music. For making things happen. For collaborating
The successful candidate aligns with the INgrooves culture by being solutions-oriented, collaborative, leveraging best practices, and possessing a passion for both technology and music.
The successful candidate will be open minded with a natural curiosity of internal and external customer, product oriented with an understanding of the development process. Builds and fosters strong relationships and effective partnerships with cross-functional teams.
Executing for Results
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to generate strategy, develop strategic planning, and translate into actionable plans with timely execution and accountability.
Establishes and maintains positive working relationships, operates with integrity, influences and supports others, and remains open to ideas.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a demonstrable record of resolving issues and providing solutions. Demonstrates eagerness and ability to learn quickly and leverages a flexible mindset in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change.
The position of Associate, Platform Operations is responsible for ingesting, updating and delivering content on a daily basis, and communicating with clients and labels as well as various departments within the company. The position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Manage daily ingestion of content into INDMA, our proprietary platform, editing as necessary to meet guidelines and coordinating with clients to resolve any issues regarding metadata and file delivery. (Content Ingestion)
- Aid with priority imports and relief for large audio and video catalog submissions (Content Ingestion).
- Spot check priority content for accuracy before delivery (Content Ingestion)
- Assist with weekly change requests to partners. This would include making updates in INDMA, and notifying internal teams and clients as needed (Operations)
- Research delivery status’ to ensure the ebb and flow of systems and processes are smooth. (Operations/Distribution)
- Knowledge of FTP, web browsers and standard web application interfaces across multiple operating systems (PC, Mac and Linux).
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to communicate by various mediums (email, phone, messaging)
- Intimate knowledge of XML and basic knowledge of Excel and Google Documents/Drive.
- Legendary attention to detail and tireless drive to solve problems.
- Basic networking skills over multiple operating systems.
- Knowledge of music genres and sub genres preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.