Production Support - Casual Worker
- Western Dr, West Chicago, IL 60185, USA
- Department: Operations
Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that’s part of an industry with exciting growth potential? Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North America with full service subsidiaries in Europe and South America. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years.
Do you know someone, 18 or older, who is looking for a job that offers flexibility? Maybe a stay-at-home parent who is looking for a second income opportunity or a college student looking for an opportunity to earn extra money?
If so, West Chicago is looking to hire a limited amount of people to join our Team as Casual Workers.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED * GREAT PAY @18 hourly!!
- Work opportunities available with round-the-clock hours on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
- Flexible hours and days up to 29 hours per week
- Opportunities to work 4 to 10 hours as work is available. We are flexible to your schedule.
- Due to the nature of this job, you may be asked to report to work on short notice – If you are available.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assistive tasks that are frequently routine and manual to assist in INX’s manufacturing, packaging, and shipping processes. This could include: making boxes, labeling, packaging, cleaning, filing, as well as other non-skilled labor tasks
- Cleaning, filing, as well as other non-skilled labor tasks.
- Ability to comprehend simple verbal/written instructions; write simple correspondence Math skills Commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written, oral or diagram instructions
- Standing and walking; may need to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Ability to use hands to handle or feel. Reaching with hands or arms.
- Ability to identify/quantify colors. Close & color vision. Depth perception & peripheral vision.
- May lift up to 50 lbs.
- Sometimes needs to talk or hear; uses hands to handle or feel.
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our company is an essential business since we are part of the supply chain for food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging and print media used for vital communications. We are very busy fulfilling commitments to our customers, while still following safe practices related to hygiene and social distancing. INX is hiring and seeking talented candidates to support our business development, and we encourage you to apply