IT Business Senior Analyst
- Budapest, Váci út, Hungary
IT. Career. Innoview
We provide efficient, fast and flexible solutions for our clients in field of Project Management, Recruitment as well as IT and Business functions’ Outsourcing.
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst in a senior-level position, who will be responsible for liaising between the business users and Technology team.
What will you do:
- Gather requirements, analyze, finalize and receive formal sign-off’s from approvers
- Understand, analyze and explain counterparty mark-to-future exposures on derivative books to regional users, dwell deep into the Potential Future Exposure/EPE/EAD/RWA calculation methodologies and be able to verify, cross check the exposure profiles generated by the systems, trace the changes in day to day exposures to changes in markets, books and or agreements
- Translate requirements into Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Document and/or Minor Development Document
- Facilitate and drive project meetings with both business and technology teams
- work closely with developers
- conduct meeting with clients and key stakeholders to
- consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and partner with multiple management teams and other units to meet organizational objectives
- Develop and review test scripts with business users as well as technology team. Execute test scripts for System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT), co-ordinate and/or conduct the Production Acceptance Testing (PAT) with the business users
- Create flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems by analyzing business processes, systems and industry standards
What will you need:
- Advanced level English and Hungarian knowledge
- University/college degree – preferably in Business, Economics or Technology related field (Master's degree preferred)
- 8+ years of relevant work experience, preferably within the Banking industry and Capital Markets domain
- Proficiency in MS Office with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Extensive years of working in a multi-cultural environment delivering results with virtual teams.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk
What can our offer:
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Home office and/or dynamic working hours
- Career growth
Place of work: Budapest