Front-End Developer (Remote)
- Remote, Toronto, ON, ca
As a member of our team, you will be involved in projects from the ideation and strategy phase all the way through launch and have a say in not just what we build, but how we build. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall technical direction and project workflow through research and development of new tools and technologies.
We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of web development and the underlying technologies of the web who can easily pick up the technologies we’re working with now and will be working with in the future.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features in an Agile environment
- Encourage and implement best practices and workflows
- Mentor other developers and review code
- Solid understanding of responsive/mobile-first design, web standards, UI/UX best practices
- Experience working in a cross-discipline environment to produce ideas and prototype early concepts
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude
- You have a user-first mindset and are passionately driven to improve the user experience
- You work effectively in cross-disciplinary teams to solve technical and customer-related problems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.