Business Systems Analyst
- 1510 F.D Roosevelt, Suite 1301, Guaynabo, PR, Puerto Rico
INGELLICOM is an established, growth-oriented, high-end IT consulting and software company with headquarters in Puerto Rico. Its highly qualified employees have years of experience and have propelled the company to the forefront of areas such as business consulting, IT consulting, application programming, operating systems, networks, databases and web technologies.
The Business System Analyst primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of the business, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. Experienced in software development in order to define and analyze software problems and design testing standards and solutions. Reviews and analyzes business systems and user needs. Documents requirements defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems solutions aligned to overall business strategies while ensure high levels of performance and security.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis, system analysis, programming or related
- Detailed analytical abilities and strong experience in user testing.
- Workable understanding of project management.
- Must have advanced oral and written communication skills and experience, including analysis, preparation and report presentation with C-Level executives
- Ability to communicate, motivate, and work under deadline pressure.
- Strong workable knowledge of software development required; knowledge of structured programming techniques
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, business case development, modeling techniques and methods
- Understanding of Agile methodology and SOA design.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.