Technical Field Support
- PR-2, San Juan, Puerto Rico
INGELLICOM is an established, growth-oriented, high-end IT consulting and software company with headquarters in Puerto Rico. Its highly qualified employees have years of experience and have propelled the company to the forefront of areas such as business consulting, IT consulting, application programming, operating systems, networks, databases and web technologies.
Professionals in the field of Information Technology (IT) with strong problem-solving skills. Have excellent communication and interpersonal relationships skills. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Knowledge configuring corporate email in Outlook 2010 and IPhone devices
• Knowledge of Office 365
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Knowledge of hardware and software related to a technical support environment.
• Ability to carry out diagnostic and corrective procedures based on analysis of hardware and software.
• Capable of handling data with security and integrity
• Good oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service to a diverse population.
• Provide support of personnel as it relates to the use of equipment and software
• Assess, debug and resolve technical problems associated with desktops and system peripherals
• Perform all duties in a respectful, professional manner in accordance with client policies and procedures
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.