Technical Field Support
- PR-2, San Juan, Puerto Rico
INGELLICOM is an established, growth-oriented, high-end IT consulting and software company with headquarters in Puerto Rico. Its highly qualified employees have years of experience and have propelled the company to the forefront of areas such as business consulting, IT consulting, application programming, operating systems, networks, databases and web technologies.
Professionals in the field of Information Technology (IT) with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. Have excellent communication and interpersonal relationships skills. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Proficient with Remote Programs, Citrix, Active Directory
• Resolve configuration, browser or operating system related configuration issues utilizing TCP/IP/DHCP utilities such as PING and IPCONFIG
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware peripherals and software.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Experience supporting Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10, iOS, Mac through current versions
• Assess, debug and resolve technical problems associated with desktops and system peripherals
• Perform all duties in a respectful, professional manner in accordance with client policies and procedures
• Position will require domestic travel within all PR regions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.