Product Marketing Associate
- Remote, Tampa, Florida, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Since 2012, we’ve helped thousands of B2B organizations drive full-funnel results through our innovative demand generation solutions and best-in-class data validation platform. It’s what helps us build uncompromising trust and impeccable reputation with our clients, every time.
**This is a fully remote position**
We’re looking for a B2B marketer to assist with product development, drive digital marketing tactics, and create GTM strategies for sales enablement. The successful candidate will own all aspects of the product marketing process working across the Sales, Marketing, and Client Success teams to drive growth and excellence.
You will help enable demand by delivering exceptional brand experiences, accelerating our sales cycle, and scaling product marketing programs in order to make a significant impact on growth.
We are experiencing explosive growth, and are looking to expand our team with individuals who work hard and love what they do. We are seeking a fun, creative, and ambitious team player who fits our culture and performance standards.
INFUSEmedia is a truly global team, with members currently located in eight time zones. If you can work in any time zone from GMT to PST, and have what it takes to win, we’d love to chat.
You will be involved in all aspects of product development:
● Customer research
● Competitive analysis
● Market gaps and opportunity refinement
● Product development roadmap
● Messaging and positioning briefs
● Revenue goals and pricing strategy
● Organizational readiness process
● Collateral development
● Adoption and feedback programs
● Sales and revenue monitoring
If the following describe you, you could be a great fit for this role:
● You have strong B2B experience
● You love to have an impact
● You get personal satisfaction from helping others achieve success
● You have a knack for taking complex things and making them simple
● You’re humble yet confident
● You love learning, and you’re undaunted by trying to navigate new domains on your own
● You can tell a great story
● You’ve got a good blend of left-brain and right-brain skills (e.g., you can run a data set while drawing a story arch for a video)
Some of the things we can promise you will have in this role:
● The opportunity to truly own the product roadmap and impact the business in meaningful ways
● The chance to work alongside a group of great people who are experts in marketing and demand generation
● A company that is ambitious and has an absolutely massive market opportunity in front of it
● A manager who is committed to taking a personal interest in you and your career
● A broader team of colleagues across the organization who are great at their jobs, hard-working, and passionate about what they do
● A culture of excellence
● 4+ years combined product, content, and growth marketing experience
● Demand generation experience a plus
● Superb communication, writing, and copyediting skills
● Ability to build and maintain relationships with team members throughout the organization
● Experience executing product launches
● Project management skills
● Ability to quickly pick up new technologies
● Eagerness to engage with clients and prospects in a sales capacity
● Comfort demoing products and with public speaking
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.