Client Success Associate - Entry-level
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
- Employees can work remotely
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omnichannel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns. INFUSEmedia is a sister company of InSegment. For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
We’re looking for a Client Success Manager to ensure the post-sale success and satisfaction of our clients. This role focuses on constant successful communication with our clients and making sure that every experience is a positive one. You will have to build trusted relationships with our clients and help them achieve their business objectives using our content marketing programs. Your position includes identifying and leveraging company-wide resources to address the needs of our clients and ensure growth in the portfolio. You will act as a client advocate and will have to collaborate with campaign managers and sales teams on renewals.
- Ensure client growth, satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts
- Build, maintain, and execute on account plans and coordinate appropriate resources for delivery
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision-makers and influencers across each client
- Conduct all primary client communications and solve potential escalations with autonomy
- Collaborate with the sales teams to secure long-term renewals
- You have previous customer support experience
- You are familiar with Google Docs, Microsoft Office – strong Excel skills
- You can participate in discussions with business and technical leaders and grow relationships at all organizational levels
Sounds Like You?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you able to conduct efficient presentations toward a virtual audience?
- Are you able to work independently and collaborate effectively across multiple functions?
- Are you passionate and motivated to drive successful customer experiences?
How Do I Apply?
By submitting your resume accompanied by a cover letter that describes your qualifications and experience, as outlined above. Candidates will be asked to complete a video interview as part of the recruitment process and will be subject to assessment tests.
INFUSEmedia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.