Business/Data Analyst (Entry level)
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
Since 2012, we’ve helped thousands of B2B organizations drive full-funnel results through our innovative demand generation solutions and best-in-class data validation platform. It’s what helps us build uncompromising trust and impeccable reputation with our clients, every time.
For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
We are looking for someone with business acumen, who not only understands data analysis but, impact of the data on the underlying business activity, revenue and etc.
- Apply benchmark analysis and spreadsheet-based data-driven analytics to advise the sales team on key decisions including campaign strategies, maximum deliverable volumes and pricing
- Research on business proposals, market trends, and products and services provisions to better understand clients’ business needs in order to craft and advise on marketing communication strategies
- Analyze, predict and visualize campaign volumes and strategic options for both internal and external clients through dashboards and other reporting tools and platforms
- Attention to detail, being comfortable with numbers and quantitative reasoning
- Proactive and effective communication skills both verbally and through writings and presentations; comfortable with speaking to both with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills, being able to apply different analytical frameworks under different business contexts
- Fast learner, love learning and researching on various industries and products and being able to excavate strategic insights from both structured and unstructured information and data
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Most advanced and cutting-edge digital marketing strategies and methodologies
- Hands-on project experience in campaign analytics and strategic advising
- Project management skills and business communication skills with different audiences
- Quantitative analysis skills with data processing, mapping and projections
- Contextualized problem-solving skills across myriads of diverse industries and cases
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.