Sales Development Representative
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
Since 2012, we’ve helped thousands of B2B organizations drive full-funnel results through our innovative demand generation solutions and best-in-class data validation platform. It’s what helps us build uncompromising trust and impeccable reputation with our clients, every time.
INFUSEmedia is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. Our SDRs are responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business in a defined set of target accounts.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) will network with and educate CMOs, Demand Generation, Operations, and Marketing professionals of INFUSEmedia’s proven and proprietary tactics. By effectively communicating our value proposition and demonstrating a genuine interest in the target’s results and ROI, you will help marketers achieve their most critical goals and generate recurring business opportunities for INFUSEmedia.
To be successful, Sales Development Representative (SDR) should have prior experience nurturing leads and meeting and exceeding quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal and after the sales process. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Health and wellness of our team members and visitors is of the utmost importance to us. Therefore, as a first step in the interview process, we are asking that candidates submit a short one-way video interview: https://hire.li/0bcc859
How you will make a difference:
- Develop, maintain, and surpass a weekly and monthly action plan with aggressive goals and KPIs;
- Hone your sales skills to consult and educate prospects and targets;
- Identify challenges and roadblocks early on, and come up with practical, actionable solutions;
- Demonstrate strong sales skills from prospecting to closing, as well as customer advocacy and results orientation throughout the customer lifecycle process;
- Show passion, enthusiasm, and positivity on a daily basis to the team, prospects, clients, and your professional network.
We are committed to being great, and we are looking for Sales Development Representative (SDR) who:
- Has a sales hunter mentality;
- Is passionate for business success;
- Has impeccable work ethic;
- Is eager to surpass quota every year;
- Has a constant drive to seek and help new clients solve their business issues and accelerate revenue growth.
To be successful, Sales Development Representative (SDR) need to have:
- Proven experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques;
- Track record of achieving sales quotas;
- Knowledge of Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
In return, Sales Development Representative (SDR) will have:
- A competitive base salary and commission;
- A dedicated, passionate, and close-knit team of professionals driven by similar goals and passions;
- Unlimited growth potential with a company named to Inc. 500 two years in a row.