Business Development Representative
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Since 2012, we’ve helped thousands of B2B organizations drive full-funnel results through our innovative demand generation solutions and best-in-class data validation platform. It’s what helps us build uncompromising trust and impeccable reputation with our clients, every time.
INFUSEmedia is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. Our BDRs create outreach strategies, identify sales opportunities, and develop relationships with potential clients.
In this role, you will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential clients, use your business acumen to identify how INFUSEmedia could help accelerate their revenue growth, and successfully position our products and services against their business need.
To be successful, you should have prior experience developing leads and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal and after the sales process. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Health and wellness of our team members and visitors is of the utmost importance to us. Therefore, as a first step in the interview process, we are asking that candidates submit a short one-way video interview: https://hire.li/79b2427
How you will make a difference:
- Work closely and collaboratively with Marketing and Sales to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies;
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media;
- Schedule discovery meetings for Sales Representatives to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with INFUSEmedia;
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities;
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services;
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
In return, you will get:
- A competitive base salary and commission;
- A career jump start by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson and leader;
- Knowledge and experience you can’t get in a classroom: how businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically accelerate their revenue potential.
We are committed to being great, and we are looking for someone who:
- Has passion for business success and impeccable work ethic;
- Is eager to surpass quota every year;
- Has excellent communication and negotiation skills.
To be successful, you need to have:
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques;
- Track record of achieving sales quotas;
- Knowledge of Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.