Client Success Manager
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omnichannel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns. INFUSEmedia is a sister company of InSegment. For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
Health and wellness of our team members and visitors is of the utmost importance to us. Therefore, as a first step in the interview process, we are asking that candidates submit a short one-way video interview: https://hire.li/06f7cc0
The Client Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Works closely with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Develop and maintain relationships with a select group of named accounts to ensure campaign success
● Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to deliver campaign leads and ensure clients are happy with the outcome
● Collaborate with the Sales team from proposal to delivery, including identifying and ensuring delivery options, integrations, and other operational aspects
● Create and coordinate account documentation including reports, RFPs, and other recommendations
● Accountable for post-sale account management and driving account growth through excellent customer service and delivery, communication and on-boarding
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success
● Minimum two years of account management and customer service experience preferred
● Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage 30+ clients at once
● Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
● Strong problem resolution skills and proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
● Work logically to diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues and recognize circumstances that require escalation
● Comfortable using and learning software: MS Office (Excel), multiple internet browsers, ticketing/tracking systems
Please note, the next step is test and a one-way video interview.
INFUSEmedia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.