Marketing Campaign Coordinator
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omnichannel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns. INFUSEmedia is a sister company of InSegment. For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
We’re seeking a Marketing Campaign Coordinator to work on B2B lead generation campaigns and coordinate the implementation, tracking and measurement of different processes that run in parallel. This is an entry-level position aimed at ensuring that all lead generation campaigns are aligned with our corporate strategy. You will collaborate with different teams to manage campaign performance, as well as report and analyze the results.
- Coordinate with other teams in order to ensure that campaigns are on track and deadlines will be met
- Track different processes in parallel and identify potential bottlenecks
- Conduct quality control checks and guarantee that all standards are met
- Collect results and derive insights from raw data
- Provide insights that will be fed into the clients’ CRM
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office suite; have strong Excel skills
- Have a basic understanding of HTML
- Have excellent written English skills
- Can perform data-oriented tasks with accuracy
- Prior experience in a technical support role constitutes a plus
Sounds Like You?
- Are you self-motivated and have great organizational skills?
- Are you detail oriented?
- Are you able to communicate efficiently with different stakeholders?
How Do I Apply?
By submitting your resume accompanied by a cover letter. Candidates will be asked to complete an Excel test and general skills test as part of the interview process.
INFUSEmedia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.