EMEA Sales Account Manager
- Jubilee House, Third Avenue, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omnichannel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns. For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business in a defined set of target accounts. Part of your daily process is networking and educating CMOs, Demand Generation operatives, Operations and Marketing professionals on INFUSEmedia’s proven & proprietary tactics. By effectively communicating INFUSEmedia’s value proposition and demonstrating a genuine interest in the target’s results and ROI, you will help marketers reach their most critical goals and create recurring business opportunities for INFUSEmedia.
This job is for you if you are passionate, well-spoken, client-focused, entrepreneurial in spirit, and driven by results and growth—especially if you can help spread the same energy to those around you. This is a unique opportunity to be an early entrant to our rapidly growing international team with opportunity for advancement. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of something big, as INFUSEmedia is a pioneer aiming for long-term growth in the global lead generation market.
- Develop, maintain and surpass a weekly and monthly action plan with aggressive goals and KPIs
- Hone your sales skills to consult and educate prospects and targets
- Identify challenges and come up with solutions
- Demonstrate your skills from prospecting to closing along with customer advocacy throughout the customer lifecycle
- Show passion, enthusiasm, and positivity on a daily basis to your team, prospects, clients, and network
- A sales hunter mentality
- A passion for business success
- A team player ethic
- An eagerness to surpass quota year over year
- A constant drive to seek and help new clients
Payment consists of base salary + uncapped commissions.
The application must be accompanied by a detailed cover letter addressing the candidate’s qualifications and direct experience, as outlined above. Applications without cover letters will be automatically rejected.
INFUSEmedia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.