EMEA Agency Success Manager
- Jubilee House, Third Avenue, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omnichannel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns. For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Agency Success Manager to ensure the optimum satisfaction and support of our digital agency partners and their clients. This role focuses on developing and maintaining strong strategic relationships with new and existing agency partners, while making sure that every experience is a positive one. You will work directly with our agency partners in order to help them achieve their client’s lead generation objectives by accurately understanding their requirements, before identifying and leveraging company-wide resources to successfully address their needs.
Reporting directly to the International Vice President, you will ultimately grow and lead a team focused on approaching and activating new agencies across EMEA while growing revenue through the existing agency channel. You will communicate and collaborate with personnel across our Customer Success, Campaign Management, and Sales Account Management teams in order to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure agency channel growth, satisfaction and retention
- Build, maintain, and execute on strategic plans and coordinate appropriate resources for delivery
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision-makers, influencers and Account Managers across each agency
- Conduct all primary agency communications and solve potential escalations at all levels with autonomy
- Utilise your existing network to find and on-board new agencies
- Grow and manage a team dedicated to building and supporting the agency channel
- Previous 1st hand agency support/management experience
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills, with experience providing client-facing presentations
- Ability to participate in discussions with business and technical leaders while building relationships at all organizational levels
- High-level escalation management and problem-solving ability
- Adaptable, confidence to hold themselves and others to account based on expectations
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Strong experience working in digital marketing/lead generation
- You are familiar with Google Docs, Microsoft Office
The application must be accompanied by a detailed cover letter addressing the candidate's qualifications and direct experience as described. Please note, that the next step is a one-way video-interview.
INFUSEmedia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.