Personal Assistant (bilingual: Russian - English)
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omnichannel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns. For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks.
● Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external parties
● Make travel and accommodation arrangements
● Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
● Act as gatekeeper to executive
● Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
● Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
● Provide general administrative support
● Work on various ad hoc projects and tasks
● Ability to handle all aspects of the executive's life, from business to personal.
● Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
● Excellent MS Office knowledge
● Outstanding organizational and time management skills
● Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Discretion and confidentiality
● Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities
● Preferably bilingual (Russian)
● Must have a valid Driver’s license.
Please note, that the applicants will be asked to complete a one-way video interview in English. To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity.
INFUSEmedia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.