Communications & PR Coordinator (min 2 years of experience!)
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omnichannel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns. INFUSEmedia is a sister company of InSegment. For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Coordinator with at least 2 years of relevant experience to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
As a PR Coordinator, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to organize a company’s PR strategy. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Put INFUSEmedia on the national and global scene as the premier digital marketing agency
- Ensure INFUSEmedia and its brands are consistently and accurately portrayed across all media stages including the press, live events, speaking engagements, industry conferences, etc.
- Create shareable digital content on social media channels including, but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and WordPress Blogs
- Write and distribute press releases on digital channels such as BusinessWire
- Schedule and attend speaking opportunities for INFUSEmedia and select clients
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Communications, Journalism, English or related fields
- Experience with digital newswires such as BusinessWire and PR Newswire or similar sites is a must
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a communications/PR agency, digital marketing agency, marketing, public relations or similar fields; applicants without this experience level will not be considered for the position
- Experience with social media channels and strategy
Resume must be accompanied by a cover letter and recent writing samples in order to be considered.
INFUSEmedia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.