Sales Account Manager
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omnichannel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns. INFUSEmedia is a sister company of InSegment. For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
The Account Manager is responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business in a defined set of target accounts. Part of your daily process is networking and educating CMOs, Demand Generation operatives, Operations and Marketing professionals of INFUSEmedia’s proven & proprietary tactics. By effectively communicating INFUSEmedia’s value proposition and demonstrating a genuine interest in the target’s results and ROI, you will help marketers win their most critical goals and create recurring business opportunities for INFUSEmedia.
Only those who are passionate, well spoken, client-focused, entrepreneurial in spirit, driven by results and growth and can help spread the same energy to those around them should apply. This is a unique opportunity to be part of something massive as INFUSEmedia takes on the lead generation space as a maverick pioneer aiming for long-term growth.
- Develop, maintain and surpass a weekly and monthly action plan with aggressive goals and KPIs
- Hone your sales skills to consult and educate prospects and targets
- Identify the challenges and come up with solutions
- Demonstrate your skills from prospecting to closing along with customer advocacy throughout the customer lifecycle
- Show passion, enthusiasm, and positivity on a daily basis to your team, prospects, clients, and network
- A sales hunter mentality
- A passion for business success
- A team player ethic
- An eagerness to surpass quota year over year
- A constant drive to seek and help new clients
- A pleasure for activity
Base salary + uncapped commissions
The application must be accompanied by a detailed cover letter addressing the candidate's qualifications and direct experience as described. Applications without cover letters will be automatically rejected.
INFUSEmedia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.