- 800 Jordan Valley Rd, Longview, TX 75604, USA
WHO WE ARE: We are global leaders in flexible packaging, a member of INDEVCO Group, leveraging on over 60 years of experience serving the petrochemical industry. Recognized as a one-stop-shop for packaging needs, our focus is to introduce technical innovations that optimize customer packaging platforms and drive sustainability initiatives which reinforce the group’s leadership position in the industry.
WHAT WE DO: Flexible Packaging BSOM Bags Converter Film FFS (Form-Fill-Seal) Bags U-Film (VFFS) Shrink Collation Stretch Hood Film
WHAT WE BELIEVE: Our mission is to provide the industry with high-performance and reliable packaging solutions backed by a team of empowered individuals with a strong sense of values.
Position Title: Receptionist
Company: INDEVCO Plastics, Longview LLC., a member of INDEVCO Plastics, Inc.
What You'll Do:
- Answer main phone line, direct people to the proper extensions, and welcome people into the facility
- Performe an extensive array of administrative tasks (managing calendars, coordinating and booking travel, scheduling facilities and equipment, maintaining databases, preparing presentations, tracking and filing expenses, etc.)
- Generating, proofreading, and distributing correspondence to internal and external customers following established guidelines
- Creating and/or generating various reports and ensure data integrity within multiple computer systems
- Serving as a liaison between various business functions within the facility
- Maintaining conference room schedules
- Coordinating and assisting with mail pick up/distribution and courier services
- Handling of group area duties: start coffee, stock sodas, cups, sweeteners, creamer and snacks, start dishwasher when full, keep kitchen neat and clean, and order kitchen supplies.
- Performing additional responsibilities as required within the scope of position
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One or more years of related experience and/or training
- Experience with Windows Operating System
- Exceptional Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS in Business Administration and/or communications
- 3+ years experience in administrative work, office environment
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; uses first-hand information for improvement activities.
- Drive for Results -Consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Core Competencies – Interpersonal skills, communication skills (verbal and written), listening skills, attention to detail and accuracy, data collection and ordering, adaptability, stress tolerance, customer service orientation and multi-tasking.
- Learning on the Fly - Learn quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both success and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Functional / Technical Skills - Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Problem Solving - Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answer.
Physical Demands consist of sitting and standing in the company office. Walking, sitting, talking, hearing, speaking, pulling, pushing, occasional lifting of boxes up to 25 lbs., filing, stooping, stoop, reaching, fine dexterity.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.