- 10351 Verdon Rd, Doswell, VA 23047, USA
WHO WE ARE: Specialty Coating and Laminating, LLC. is a member of global packaging leader, INDEVCO North America. Specialty Coating and Laminating, LLC. manufactures poly-extrusion and aqueous-coated paper and paperboard products, to include roll wrap protection, heat sealable liners, slip and tier sheets, and composite can components – as well as it’s hallmark Barricade® building products.
WHAT WE DO: Extrusion Coating Aqueous Coating Solid Fiber Laminations, Building and Construction Materials: house wrap, roof underlayment, sheathing, flashing, and adhesives
WHAT WE BELIEVE: Our mission is to provide the industry with innovative and high-performance solutions backed by a team of empowered individuals with a strong sense of values.
Calling all Machine Operators in the Greater Richmond region! INDEVCO is an expanding company hiring for a new position with growth potential. We are seeking to add experienced Machine Operators for our Doswell, VA facility. The function of this role is to safely operate our machinery, producing quality products at all steps in the process We are recruiting for all three shifts of our operations and are looking for those who have availability.
- Work, act, think and converse in terms of improving quality and efficiency while eliminating waste
- Ensure the production of products and services meet or exceed customer expectations
- Recognize, stop, and resolve any operations that violate approved quality and safety standards
- Continuously improve organization processes as an individual, and as a team member, while promoting a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and respect
- Forklift & Clamp Truck Operations (Will Train)
- Understanding and compliance of safety, environmental, and quality policies
- Visually monitors machine operation throughout the day
- Makes machine adjustments and assists with routine preventative maintenance
- Maintains log sheets
- Keeps machine and area around the machine clean and in compliance with 5S standards
- Other duties as required & Cross train on other tasks as required
Successful Candidates Will Need the Following Qualifications:
- Knowledge of machinery functions
- Basic computer and math skills
- A demonstrated history of learning and applying new information and technology
- Proficient in communicating in the English language (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Capable of lifting approximately 50 lbs.
- Capable of standing for long periods of time
- Must be available for shiftwork
Employees are offered a very competitive benefits package including life, medical, dental coverage, and 401(K) matching plan, paid vacation is also part of the overall comprehensive benefits package offered.
The general operator pay begins at $16/hr +$1/hr shift differential for the third shift with growth potential after 90 days to be promoted to the role of Assistant Operator, with pay between $17-20/hr. Final growth potential to Lead Machine Operator role with $18-24/hr pay is determined by machine center and exemplary performance.
Specialty Coating & Laminating, member of INDEVCO North America, is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.