Business Development Executive (Spanish speaking)
- Leof. Posidonos, Paleo Faliro, Grecia
- A jornada completa
Descripción del empleo
This is an opportunity for senior sales professionals or to take that 'first-step' into the world of business development and sales. This is a remote position.
As a fun startup company with world-class remote professionals we offer a basic salary and uncapped OTE. We're looking for awesome people who have the drive and determination to learn and adapt quickly to join our dynamic sales team to help continue our high growth events startup.
We believe in modern day sales where we only recommend a product to an individual if we truly feel they are the right fit. We want to build long lasting relationships with our customers so they feel great when attending our events.
- Responding to inbound sales requests and engaging in outbound sales with C level executives from multinational companies to sell paid event registration and sponsorship packages for our international conferences and events
- Developing relationships with potential delegates to grow your own portfolio of clientele, leading to account management
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Bonus: If you have a proven track record of being a top performer
To be successful you will have:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate both verbal and written to clients at all levels
- A highly ambitious and results driven attitude working to exceed goals and targets
- The ability to understand and digest vast information
- Bonus: if you speak French
- Bonus: If you speak Arabic
In return we will offer you:
- A very competitive basic salary, uncapped OTE, additional performance bonuses and campaign incentives
- First class sales training from our VP of Sales and CEO to constantly grow as a professional
- Realistic career progression with the opportunity to develop your skills
- Opportunities to travel across the world
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company with a fantastic culture and environment
We are a remote company which means everyone works from their home or their own office. We look for individuals that are self-starters, disciplined and can manage their own time. We want to empower our teams and set them up for success. We are growing and circumstances might change as we are opening an office in London and planning to do the same in Athens, Greece.