- 1515 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
iMerit annotates and enriches data to help its customers make their algorithms better. Through a combination of services and technology we help power some of the most innovative technologies like autonomous vehicles, medical imagery and natural language recognition. iMerit’s customers are able to focus on the projects that drive their company forward whether it be machine learning, computer vision, analytics or virtual reality while our team of specialists handle the data work. Our social mission to create inclusive livelihoods results in low attrition and high motivation as over 80% of our employees come from poor family backgrounds and over 50% are women. iMerit has won many technology and innovation awards including the Stevies, MIT Impact Innovation and the Red Herring Global 100.
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Should have sound knowledge on Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower Firewall (NG-IPS, Content Filtering and AMP).
- Sound Knowledge on VLAN, FireSight VM and Firepower modules.
- Hands on experience in installation, configuration of Routers, Switches, firewalls, DNS, Wi-Fi.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Sound knowledge on Active Directory Services, DNS, DHCP either on Windows Server or Linux.
- Knowledge on Symantec Endpoint Protection and its policy management.
- Should have good experience in handling day-to-day clients technical issues related to Hardware, Software, Applications, Remote desktop, LAN, WAN etc.
- The ability effectively to priorities and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Flexibility to work on weekend on demand basis and dynamic office environment.
- Good communication skill.
Total experience: 3+ years in the above skills.
- Competitive health benefits
- PTO program and paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Social impact mission/vision