Internship in Quality Management and Compliance
We're looking for an awesome Intern for Quality Management to join our team on our journey to revolutionize personalized medicine 📈
The intern will actively contribute to the implementation of quality management systems, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and learn and apply ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 standards. In short, your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate in the implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Review, update and create quality documentation, contributing to process improvement initiatives to comply with standards.
This position offers a dynamic learning environment for someone eager to gain hands-on experience in quality management.
Academic Background 🧑🏻🎓
- Be currently enrolled in a university program, ideally in the first or second year of a Master's degree in Engineering, with a focus on industrial management, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, or a related field.
- Have basic knowledge of quality management standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO 13485.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze organizational processes, identify areas for improvement, and propose effective solutions.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written - essential for effective communication in the work environment.
Time Frame ⏱️
- Available since February 2024 for at least 3 months.
- Able to commit at least 15 hours per week.
- In-person internship. My evolve to hybrid depending on performance.
Soft and Interpersonal Skills 🤝
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Team player with a proactive attitude, eagerness to learn, and get things done.
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm, and determination.
- Great attention to detail and consistency.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt and solve problems.
iLoF in a nutshell 💡
As personalized medicine becomes the norm, scientists, patients, and healthcare systems worldwide face massive barriers in providing the right treatment to the right patient.
Recognized by CB Insights and Financial Times as one of the most promising Digital Health companies in the world, iLoF is building an AI-powered platform capable of transforming precision medicine.
Our goal is to become the platform that democratizes access to personalized medicine for millions of people living with complex diseases around the globe.
Thanks to our proprietary optical fingerprint library of disease biomarkers and biological profiles we can offer personalized patient screening and stratification in a faster and more affordable way, saving up to 40% of the cost and 70% of the time while enabling a more human patient experience.
Supported by leading institutions like Microsoft Ventures, Mayfield, and the Oxford University, iLoF is currently focusing on validating its platform technology in one of the biggest challenges of our times: Alzheimer's, while maintaining ongoing verticals on Digestive Cancer, Stroke, and Infectious diseases.
We are a mix of scientists, entrepreneurs, and inventors based in Oxford and Porto, with a passion for healthcare!
Recognized by CB Insights as one of the most promising Digital Health companies in the world and by the Financial Times as a Transformational Business in Healthcare, iLoF has been regularly featured in leading outlets like Tech Crunch, Wired, and Sifted and listed as a rising star in AI-Driven Drug Discovery, Health Screening & Data Analytics.
Stuff you want to know:
What we value
- A Be Kind attitude is the main guideline within iLoF
- A hand in the hammer and another free to support your co-workers as a true team player
- An honest and egoless attitude towards discussions and critics working in good faith
- The braveness to speak your heart in any situation
- Through words or actions be always sure to make a difference at any moment!
- Be proud to drive your responsibilities to success and help others do the same, embracing ownership!
- An exciting future with a deep-tech company selected by Financial Times and CB Insights as one of the most transformative companies in the world 🚀
- A high paced, flexible environment
- A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic start-up with a friendly culture 🎉
- Weekly happy hours with amazing food and drinks
- Free coffee and snacks ☕
- The opportunity to work with a world class, talented team: and potentially change healthcare as we know it for millions of patients living with complex diseases around the globe 🧗🏼♂️
We share a passion for being part of a mission that matters, and we are always looking for curious and collaborative people who share our values and want to be part of our journey.
If that sounds like a fit for you, click the apply button and join us.
You’ve read all this way but you’re missing a skill or two? No problem, it’s our job to upskill you to take your career to the next level. What we’re trying to say is, don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t tick all the boxes. 💪