Field Sales Specialist
- Work policy: Remote
iKhokha is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Africa. As you'd expect, our pace is fast-moving and ever-changing. We like it that way.
Our office is a high performance environment where we push each other to challenge the status quo. If that doesn’t appeal to you, you probably shouldn’t work here.
Do you enjoy hitting the road with a strategic sales plan and returning home with a pile of closed deals? We are looking for a Field Sales Specialist, who loves the challenge of tackling a direct sales model and representing a South African challenger brand.
We need H U N T E R’S, so if you have a sales network in and around Johannesburg Central and love a challenge, then keep reading on...
So, what will you do?
Contribute to developing our growing customer base and enhance our customer experience by upholding our company values whilst confidently and sincerely leading customers on a "wow" journey through the iKhokha sales funnel.
- Minimum 3 year’s Field/Outbound Sales experience
- Previous exposure working within merchant services or banking sector is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate knowledge using Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales Software & CRM
- FICA training advantageous
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential
- Proven track record delivering on sales targets and successfully dealing with customer relationships.
- High sales focus and customer orientation.
- Advanced knowledge of Sales funnel & Pipeline management.
What would you be responsible for:
- Prospect and canvass for new customers in targeted areas and targeted industries
- Sales calls from warm leads from various marketing channels and activities
- Post-sale call and follow ups, logging all activity and demos with clients
- Promotional or new product upsell/cross sell/service calls
- Research new sales leads, plan country trips and execute plans to acquire new customers
- Ensure all set company sales and demo targets are achieved on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Complete feedback loops as required which includes Swarm and demo feedback to SDR
- Provide proactive feedback regarding suggested changes or improvements to sales or service procedures that could improve the business.
- Sign-up merchants and assist them with FICA documentation required
- Facilitate warmed leads with sign up process and documentation
- Complimentary follow up visits to larger clients
- Uphold company standards and values at all times when representing the brand
- Monitor competition in the marketplace and share any relevant insights
- Take full ownership and accountability for resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, offering solutions and making recommendations to management
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through ongoing self and shared learning.
Perks of joining the Tribe?
- You get to work in a high growth company. Sink your teeth into meaningful work with tangible results you are accountable for.
- Hybrid, remote and in office work models.
- Remuneration & Benefits. We offer Company contributions to Medical Aid and a Group Risk Scheme.
- Visionary Leadership.
- Study leave.
- Access to on demand learning and development.
- A friendly, collaborative culture and a team of all-round-lekker humans (it’s true, we surveyed our Employees and they told us so).
- If you find yourself at HQ, coffee on tap and a selection of hot beverages provided by our onsite Barista.